LIVE REAL-TIME INTERACTIVE ONLINE CLASSES VIA ZOOM
Completing this 40 hour state required pre-licensing course, qualifies you to sit for the State of Massachusetts Real Estate License examination. The course fee includes: textbooks and multiple practices exams. Some of the topics you’ll learn: Property Ownership, Land Use Controls & Regulations, Valuation & Market Analysis, Financing, Principles of Agency, Property Condition / Disclosures, Contract Law, Transfer of Title, Fair Housing, Antitrust, Consumer Protection Laws, Real Estate Calculations, etc.
Greenwood Real Estate School prides itself on delivering a unique learning experience. You will learn how to prepare for the exam through various group discussions, break-out sessions, practice tests and fun games. Students educational experiences are further enhanced with guest lectures from mortgage & legal experts from time to time. Classes are taught by real estate professionals who bring their real world experiences to the classroom. Students learn much more than what is on the test. They learn how to survive in the industry and have thriving real estate careers.
*Student must attend all dates & times outlined above to receive their Certificate and qualify to sit for the state examination. If you can’t make all of the scheduled dates, students can make up missed classes. Sign-up TODAY!
- Our instructors are practicing real estate brokers with 25+ years experience
- Interactive learning experience – ask questions & have valuable discussions with the instructor and other students
- E-Books & multiple practice exams included in cost of course
- Enjoy learning comfortably and remotely
- Equipment Required: devices with internet connection, video & audio capabilities. (smart phones, iphone, ipad, laptop, desktop, etc.)
Qualifications required after course completion:
- Current MA Real Estate Salesperson
- 3 YRS affiliation with MA Real Estate Brokerage. (Experience requirement can be with more than 1 brokerage but can’t be more than two years old at time of examination)
- Worked a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- $5,000 Surety Bond (Cost of bond is approx. $50 for 5 year period)
- 3 Character references
- CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information Inquiry)
- Not currently on probation or parole
- Filed & paid all state income taxes or made payment arrangements
NOTE: When you purchase a ticket to this event, it will only show the first day of the class, however, all dates advertised in the event below are included in the course.
Class Dates (Tuesdays & Thursdays):
April 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26 & 28
9:00am – 2:00pm
Scott Gordon, GRI, CRP, CBR, LMC, SRES, AHWD
Operations Director | Lead Instructor
All payments are refundable if class is cancelled.
Photo Credit: Adeolu Eletu via Unsplash.com
Greenwood Real Estate School (also referred to as “Greenwood”) reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or change class times and dates at any time and for any reason. In any event, Greenwood will work with attendees to reschedule missed classes. Online class attendees are required to turn on their video and audio options for the entire class in order to receive credits. Greenwood reserves the right to cause attendees to be removed temporarily or permanently from class(es) should the instructor(s) deem at their sole discretion, an attendee to be disruptive, noncompliant or disrespectful to others. Greenwood reserves the right to deliver classes in an alternative format due to unforeseen circumstances. Greenwood shares registration information with the Massachusetts Board of Registration for Real Estate Brokers & Salespersons, exam vendors, course instructors, guest speakers, and/or participating sponsors and brokerages.